Muslim women took advantage of recent protests after the Inauguration of the 45th United States’ President, Donald J. Trump.
Tactics straight for the “Play Book” of Saul Alinsky. (“Never let a good crisis go to waste.”)
A Russian-born, Jewish immigrant, Saul Alinsky (1909-1972) is credited with coining the term “community organizer.” His tenets are outlined in his well-known book “Rules for Radicals,” published in 1971. Nicknamed “The Red,” Alinsky dedicated his book tongue-in-cheek to Lucifer, the first radical.
Conservatives should make themselves aware of the “Leftist Liberal Tactics” being used by those who would attempt to change our nation into an unrecognizable America.
Understanding your enemy’s strategies can help to defeat them. Considering the relentless aggression of Islam, this could be “key” to the conservation of “The American Way”.
Alinsky’s 13 Rules for the Left:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counter-side.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.