Protesters were at 3 major Airports Today… (Chicago O’hare, Dallas FortWorth and JFK)
Protesters are coming out in droves, demanding that incoming refugees on flights that have just arrived, be set free. (video below)
Chicago O’hare Airport (click on link below)
Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Who cares what CAIR thinks?!
It is well past time for them to roll up their tents, pack their camels and “migrate” their Sharia loving selves back out of America while they still have the opportunity.
Quote Omar Ahmad of CAIR: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz’s bill seeking to classify the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist group is discriminatory, leaders of the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) claimed at a press conference on Wednesday.
According to Nihad Awad, Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), and CAIR’s spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, “We believe it has little to do with national security or terrorism.”
Awad sees Cruz’s bill as part of a two-step strategy to designate the Muslim Brotherhood and then attack the groups and their leaders who “Islamophobes have falsely labeled as linked to the Muslim Brotherhood.”
Solid and factual evidence, links CAIR and many other American Islamist groups to the Brotherhood.
A phone book introduced at 2008 Holy Land Foundation (HLF) Hamas fundraising trial revealed that CAIR’s Executive Director Nihad Awad and fellow CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad belonged to the Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee. This committee came into existence as part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s plan to support Hamas in America.
U.S. District Judge Jorge Solis noted in a 2009 ruling that the HLF trial evidence provided “at least a prima facie case as to CAIR’s involvement in a conspiracy to support Hamas.”
Awad defended the Muslim Brotherhood at the press conference, saying it has been “part in parcel of the democratic process” that it believes in democracy. Banning it for ideological reasons “is nothing short of shooting ourselves in the foot as the biggest democracy or the strongest democracy in the world.”.
Senator Cruz’s bill would direct the secretary of state to officially inform Congress that the Muslim Brotherhood meets the criteria for designation as a foreign terrorist organization.
President Trump has already signed the Executive Order which will curtail immigration and visas from majority Muslim countries such as Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and Iran. With the exception of Iran, all of these countries have barely functioning central governments and are in the midst of raging civil wars. They also contested President Trump’s order halting the processing of Syrian refugees and ordering the creation of safe zones inside Syria for them.
Awad cast the orders as “anti-Muslim” and “bigoted”. “Never before in our country’s history (NOT SO FAST, AWAD!, see U.S. Code>Title 18> Chapter12> Subchapter II> Part II>§ 1182, below) have we purposely as a matter of policy imposed a ban on immigrants or refugees on the basis of religion or imposed a litmus test on those coming to this nation”. Awad went on to say, “The orders will tarnish our image in the Muslim world, making us seem uncaring and hard-hearted.” Applicable Laws noted below!
Today, President Donald Trump signed the Executive Order that restores the full and proper mission of the Immigration & Customs Enforcement Agency, (ICE)
Seen above, ICE Agents are training to implement the “Secure Communities Program”. ICE Agents will now be targeting “Illegal Immigrants” for removal from the United States.
Federal grant monies will be stripped from cities (Sanctuary Cities) and states who harbor Illegals Immigrants.
In an effort to ensure the implementation of this process, the President will be tripling the current number of active ICE Agents and increasing the number of Border Patrol Agents by 5000.
The Trump Administration has stated it will now enforce the rule of law and restore value in “American Citizenship”.
This is by far the best response to the question, “Where did God come from?”
Graham Allen is a “True American Patriot”
who says it like it needs to be said! (Enjoy)
Follow Graham Allen on Face book, click here: Graham Allen Facebook
There is a definite correlation between the right to life and the preservation of traditional sexual morality, Gay Rights Leaders and the Pro-Abortion community have their views as well.
Some Californians who want to redefine marriage say, the LGBT’s political movement and the expansion of abortion “are inseparable.”
The Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt, the U.S. Supreme Court case has challenged the Texas law requiring abortionists to meet the same health and safety standards as other ambulatory surgical centers.
Some LGBT supporters might think that abortion rights have little to do with them, However, LGBT rights and reproductive freedom have long been closely intertwined. In the end, they both are counter to the right to life and the preservation of traditional sexual morality.
Back in 1987, the two groups actually held a sit-in on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court, wearing t-shirts that read, “Queer and Present Danger.”
The demonstration was in protest the 1986 Bowers v. Hardwick decision, in which justices upheld the constitutionality of state anti-sodomy laws. In 2003, the Supreme Court reversed the decision to overturn its precedent of Lawrence v. Texas ruling.
That ruling also relied upon the legal reasoning of the abortion movement: That sexuality is private and should not be subject to any moral restrictions.
The Supreme Court’s Justice, Lawrence’s decision relied heavily on language from a key abortion rights precedent, when it stated:
“Matters, involving the most intimate and personal choices a person may make in a lifetime, choices central to personal dignity and autonomy, are central to the liberty protected by the Constitution…At the heart of liberty is the right to define one’s own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life. Beliefs about these matters could not define the attributes of personhood were they formed under compulsion of the State…It is a promise of the Constitution that there is a realm of personal liberty which the government may not enter.
This language comes verbatim from Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, which, among other things, invalidated a law that required a married woman to notify her husband before having an abortion.
Justice Kennedy co-wrote the decision in Casey, along with Justices Sandra Day O’Connor and David Souter.
The LGBT activists say, in addition to legal logic, liberal homosexual and pro-abortion activists share the same enemies: people of faith.
The fiercest opposition to both the LGBT and reproductive freedom movements comes from conservative Christian political forces. “LGBT and reproductive choice supporters have fought side by side in efforts to defeat right-wing ballot initiatives.”
While same-sex “marriage” has seen a dramatic increase in public acceptance over the last few decades, abortion-on-demand remains has less than 50 percent support and is quickly eroding among younger generations.
There is a belief that, the way to increase public support for abortion is for women who have had abortions to share their stories, telling the public how abortion helped them.
Multiple studies have confirmed that women who have had an abortion are at drastically higher risk of depression, suicide, post-traumatic stress disorder, alcohol or substance abuse, and other health maladies.
Every year at the annual March for Life, post-abortive women associated with “Silent No More” share their stories of grief and healing outside the U.S. Supreme Court.
As of late, groups who seemingly have nothing in common, are combining their efforts against traditional Marriage, the contention against LGBTQ and even, so called, Islamophobia.
There is so much more to say on the subject, hopefully this will help to draw the contrast.
The “Conservative” Islamist
The objectives of Islamic “Conservatism” can be defined as those purposes which one aims to achieve by believing in and adhering to it. They are many, and some of them are as follows:
- The first objective: sincerity and purity of intention. Allah is the Creator Who has no partner, and the intention and worship must be only to Him alone.
- The second objective: liberation of the mind and intellect from false notions, foolishness and irrationality. Whoever is devoid of this true belief and creed becomes depraved intel‐ lectually and spiritually, becomes a worshipper of material things and physical desires or stumbles along with various misguided, deviant and foolish doctrines and ideologies.
- The third objective: tranquility and peace of heart and mind. Belief dissolves despair, loss of heart and anxiety, be‐ cause by belief one is attached to his Lord, Creator and Cherisher. He accepts His Lord and Sustainer as his Law‐ maker, Legislator, Ruler and Judge and becomes satisfied with Allah’s wise Qadar. His heart opens wide for the relig‐ ion of Islam and doesn’t desire any substitute.
- The fourth objective: A clear consciousness, purity and sin‐ cerity in intention and actions in the worship of Allah, the one true God, and also in all dealings and relationships with people. The fundamental principle of Islam is following the Messengers in purity and sincerity, and in intention and action.
- The fifth objective: seriousness and determination in all affairs. A faithful believer does not miss an opportunity to do a good deed hoping for its reward, and to avoid the temptation towards evil deeds fearing its punishment, be‐ cause from among the fundamental principles of Islam is belief in the Resurrection and the Reckoning for good and evil deeds.
The “Conservative” American
- The first pillar of conservatism is liberty, or freedom. Conservatives believe that individuals possess the right to life, liberty, and property, and freedom from the restrictions of arbitrary force. They exercise these rights through the use of their natural free will. That means the ability to follow your own dreams, to do what you want to (so long as you don’t harm others) and reap the rewards (or face the penalties). Above all, it means freedom from oppression by government—and the protection of government against oppression. It means political liberty, the freedom to speak your mind on matters of public policy. It means religious liberty—to worship as you please, or not to worship at all. It also means economic liberty, the freedom to own property and to allocate your own resources in a free market.
Conservatism is based on the idea that the pursuit of virtue is the purpose of our existence and that liberty is an essential component of the pursuit of virtue. Adherence to virtue is also a necessary condition of the pursuit of freedom. In other words, freedom must be pursued for the common good, and when it is abused for the benefit of one group at the expense of others, such abuse must be checked. Still, confronted with a choice of more security or more liberty, conservatives will usually opt for more liberty.
- The second pillar of conservative philosophy is tradition and order. Conservatism is also about conserving the values that have been established over centuries and that have led to an orderly society. Conservatives believe in human nature; they believe in the ability of man to build a society that respects rights and that has the capacity to repel the forces of evil. Order means a systematic and harmonious arrangement, both within one’s own character and within the commonwealth. It signifies the performance of certain duties and the enjoyment of certain rights within a community.
Order is perhaps more easily understood by looking at its opposite: disorder. A disordered existence is a confused and miserable existence. If a society falls into general disorder, many of its members will cease to exist at all. And if the members of a society are disordered in spirit, the outward order of society cannot long endure. Disorder describes well everything that conservatism is not.
- The third pillar is the rule of law. Conservatism is based on the belief that it is crucial to have a legal system that is predictable, that allows people to know what the rules are and enforce those rules equally for all. This means that both governors and the governed are subject to the law. The rule of law promotes prosperity and protects liberty. Put simply, a government of laws and not of men is the only way to secure justice.
- The fourth pillar is belief in God. Belief in God means adherence to the broad concepts of religious faith—such things as justice, virtue, fairness, charity, community, and duty. These are the concepts on which conservatives base their philosophy.
Conservative belief is tethered to the idea that there is an allegiance to God that transcends politics and that sets a standard for politics. For conservatives, there must be an authority greater than man, greater than any ruler, king, or government: no state can demand our absolute obedience or attempt to control every aspect of our lives. There must be a moral order, conservatives believe, that undergirds political order. This pillar of conservatism does not mean mixing up faith and politics, and it certainly does not mean settling religious disputes politically. It also does not mean that conservatives have a monopoly on faith, or even that all conservatives are necessarily believers.
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US!
In 2009 a bipartisan Senate approved seven of Barack Obama’s cabinet members in rapid succession on his first day as president.
Chuck Schumer, a Democrat from New York warned Republicans that his caucus was prepared to do battle over all controversial nominations.
“We intend to have a full and rigorous debate on the presidents remaining nominees.”
The harsh reality is, Democrats can’t put off final votes indefinitely because Republicans hold 52 seats in the Senate and a simple majority of 51 votes is needed to confirm most presidential nominations. Democrats, however, are able to use several procedural tactics to slow down the confirmation process. Of course, this could be an effort to slow down the momentum that newly elected, President Trump already has with his new Conservative efforts.
The average person may ask the question, “What’s the big deal about rushing Nominees through the process?” There are many agenda items the new Administration would like to move forward. A delay of Cabinet Members could actually slow down the start of the new Conservative agenda by President Trump.
With Democrats ramping up their efforts to cast doubt on Nominees, it has become a “slow walk” in confirming new Cabinet Members. Republicans have said they are not planning to delay any hearings. Thanks to a rules change imposed by Democrats in 2013, it will take only 51 votes to confirm each nominee rather than the usual 60.
Does Planned Parenthood provide
Planned Parenthood says they are “…absolutely essential to women’s health care because…”
(Video courtesy of Live Action.Org)
Here are some of the responses callers received when contacting Planned Parenthood offices across the country:
“We don’t have prenatal care here. Planned Parenthood offers just abortions, so they don’t offer prenatal care.”
“Unfortunately, no we wouldn’t provide any pre-type services here at Planned Parenthood
Fort Collins, CO
“We’re not a prenatal care provider
No Planned Parenthood does prenatal care, hun.”
“We don’t offer prenatal care at Planned Parenthood. We specialize in abortions. You know, that’s what our ultrasounds are for, to see how far along the, um, patient is.”
“Planned Parenthood, we do birth control, you know, things like that, terminations. We check for STI, but we don’t do prenatal.”
“We tell you you’re pregnant, and then we offer at Planned Parenthood to do abortions…So we don’t do any prenatal services here.”
“No, we don’t do prenatal services. I mean, it’s called Planned parenthood, I know it’s kind of deceiving.”
“Do you have OB/GYN’s here? “We do not…which is a deceptive name, right? …or, if you know, if you were looking to do a termination options, we can do that as well.”
Virginia Beach, VA
(recording) Did you know that Planned Parenthood can take care of all your reproductive health needs? Whether it’s an annual exam, pregnancy testing and counseling, prenatal care, we are here for you with high-qualirt, low-cost services.”
(response to caller after recording) “Um, neither our Hampton, nor our Richmond office does.”
Council Bluffs, IA
“Uh, we don’t offer any prenatal care…I don’t know of anything. I would look around on the internet.”
“You could try Care Net, I think they do prenatal care…Mm-hm. It’s the first building on this strip here.”
“Um, we only offer family planning services and abortion services.”
“Not at all at Planned Parenthood…correct.”
Santa Fe, NM
“No, see, we don’t see pregnant women as a way of giving prenatal care…we see pregnant women, um, you know, if they are considering other options…Um, so, at this location you guys do, uh, medication abortions?”
“We only offer termination services.”
“We actually don’t offer prenatal services. We’re not licensed to do so in Oregon or Washington.”
“No. We do not offer any prenatal care.”
The illustration below highlights cities where Planned Parenthood was contacted. Live Action contacted a total of 97 facilities across all 41 Planned Parenthood affiliates, and only 5 facilities provided prenatal care.
Please consider signing the petition to defund Planned Parenthood: LIVEACTION.ORG/ABORTIONCORPORATION
Muslim women took advantage of recent protests after the Inauguration of the 45th United States’ President, Donald J. Trump.
Tactics straight for the “Play Book” of Saul Alinsky. (“Never let a good crisis go to waste.”)
A Russian-born, Jewish immigrant, Saul Alinsky (1909-1972) is credited with coining the term “community organizer.” His tenets are outlined in his well-known book “Rules for Radicals,” published in 1971. Nicknamed “The Red,” Alinsky dedicated his book tongue-in-cheek to Lucifer, the first radical.
Conservatives should make themselves aware of the “Leftist Liberal Tactics” being used by those who would attempt to change our nation into an unrecognizable America.
Understanding your enemy’s strategies can help to defeat them. Considering the relentless aggression of Islam, this could be “key” to the conservation of “The American Way”.
Alinsky’s 13 Rules for the Left:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside of the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counter-side.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.