Muslims and their leftist sympathizers have taken to social media and major news outlets to demand that a Baptist church remove a sign which they say is “bigoted” against Islam. Expecting the peaceful pastor to cave, they were shocked and enraged when he not only refused to remove it, but offered the perfect response.
It seems the Women’s rights movement has been “High-Jacked”! At first thought, you might ask yourself the question, “By whom?”
The American Women’s Rights movement has been in existence for nearly 170 years. Issues of the movement have included:
- Married women were legally dead in the eyes of the law.
- Women were not allowed to vote.
- Women had to submit to laws when they had no voice in their formation.
- Married women had no property rights.
- Husbands had legal power over and responsibility for their wives to the extent that they could imprison or beat them with impunity.
- Divorce and child custody laws favored men, giving no rights to women.
- Women had to pay property taxes although they had no representation in the levying of these taxes.
- Most occupations were closed to women and when women did work they were paid only a fraction of what men earned.
- Women were not allowed to enter professions such as medicine or law.
- Women had no means to gain an education since no college or university would accept women students.
- With only a few exceptions, women were not allowed to participate in the affairs of the church.
- Women were robbed of their self-confidence and self-respect, and were made totally dependent on men. (source: Women’s History Project)
You’re in for a surprise when you discover more about the “Co-Organizer of January’s “Women’s March on Washington”. Surprisingly, all of these issues (above) have been addressed and ratified! However, there is still controversy regarding equal pay, and you can believe that issue is being addressed aggressively, as mentioned in a previous article published by: Quantum Liberty: Ashley Judd says, “I am a nasty woman!”
Just one day after Donald Trump’s Inauguration, a so-called “Women’s Rights March” was co-organized and sponsored by and Linda Sarsour (pictured below).
Sarsour, as you can decide by her Twitter post, is not a champion of today’s “American Women’s Rights” but the agenda and ideology of Islam.
Sarsour’s Muslim views have been promoted by the official Women’s March on Twitter (below).
The March participants exuberantly expressed their support for Sarsour. However, their support comes blindly and without research. While LGBTQ, Feminists and Abortion supporters raised their voices and hands in support as Sarsour addressed the crowd, they were totally oblivious to Sarsour’s true motivation. Sarsour’s strategy is to take advantage of a crisis that will no doubt help to encourage the “un-knowing” to blindly support Islam and Sharia Law.
“Men are the maintainers of women”
The harsh reality of Muslim beliefs are starkly contrasted with Western beliefs. The theologies of Islam and Christianity, in particular, are worlds apart:
Quran 4:34 for example, “Men are the maintainers of women”, because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.” Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word ‘beat’, but it is the same one used in verse Quran 8:12; and clearly means ‘to strike’.
A “good muslim”, follows the Quran “religiously”. These are considered common concessions for Muslims in the Quran.
Beatings are not the worst of female suffering. Each year hundreds of Muslim women die in “honor killings”– murders by husbands or male relatives of women suspected of disobedience, usually a sexual indiscretion or marriage against the family’s wishes. Typically, the killers are punished lightly, if at all. In Jordan a man who slays his wife or a close relative after catching her in the act of adultery is exempt from punishment.
The above brief summary, fails to even scratch the surface of a Muslim’s Sharia compliance and the push for its acceptance in the United States, but provides a small sampling of the agenda Linda Sarsour is feeding today’s new “American Feminists”.